Wow, being part of Rachel Harrie’s Campaign is not only fun, it leads to multiple awards, too. I got the Versatile Blogger Award twice (picture see sidebar), first from Elizabeth Varadan and second from Michele Helene. Thank you both. The rules for this award are as follows:
- Thank the person who gave it to you and link back to them. (done)
- Tell seven things about yourself. (See below)
- Pass the award along to 15 recently discovered blogs and let the bloggers know. (See below)
Next, I got the Our Lovely Blog Award (picture see sidebar) from Michele Helene. Thank you again. The rules:
- Thank and link to the person who nominates you. (done)
- Pass this Award along to 15 recently discovered blogs and let them know about it!
And last but not least, I’ve been tagged by Nina to provide ten random facts about myself. Thank you Allie!
Without further ado, here are the ten random facts about me:
- My father was a forester in Germany, so I grew up in the middle of a forest.
- I’m the eldest of four kids. back then, people considered anything above two kids as anti-social.
- I never worry what others think about me, but I try very hard to meet my own quality standards (especially in my writing).
- Sometimes, my household suffers from my writing; I’m not the best housekeeper there is. Hopefully, my novels are different.
- My kids tell me I’m a great mom — and it’s the best compliment in the world, even better than readers telling me they like my books).
- I’m agented, at least in Germany, but I’m looking for more international representation.
- I like using clichés and twist them until they are new.
- In my wildest dreams, I can write humorous stories. What a pity it’s so hard in real life.
- One upon a dream, I was Rainbow Girl. (see this blogpost)
- I’m not getting younger (surprise, surprise) although I don’t feel much different from when I was in my late teens.
I pass the Awards on to only five bloggers (and I tag them too if they feel like posting 10 random facts) since I’m terribly busy right now. Do go visit them; it’s a chance for you to meet some new writers. Here they are:
Brenda Sill, Wayne W. Whichler, Gabriela Lessa, A.B. Holy, and Allie Wilde.